The people who hire Christine Rose are smart. They are life long learners, ready to make changes that will positively impact their future and the organizations where they serve. Each client brings a unique list of goals to a coaching engagement. We work with clients and the organization to assess where they are and make changes to get the results they want. Typical results include measurable ROI from strengthened:
Schedule a free strategy session to see if Executive Coaching is right for you and your organization.
What are you doing to avert the Eight Problems That Teams Encounter?
1. Absence of team identity. Members may not feel mutually accountable to one another for the team’s objectives. There may be a lack of commitment and effort, conflict between team goals and members’ personal goals, or poor collaboration.
2. Difficulty making decisions. Team members may be rigidly adhering to their positions during decision making or making repeated arguments rather than introducing new information.
3. Poor communication. Team members may interrupt or talk over one another. There may be consistent silence from some members during meetings, allusions to problems but failure to formally address them, or false consensus (everyone nods in agreement without truly agreeing).
4. Inability to resolve conflicts. Conflicts cannot be resolved when there are heightened tensions and team members make personal attacks or aggressive gestures.
5. Lack of participation. Team members fail to complete assignments. There may be poor attendance at team meetings or low energy during meetings.
6. Lack of creativity. The team is unable to generate fresh ideas and perspectives and doesn’t turn unexpected events into opportunities.
7. Groupthink. The team is unwilling or unable to consider alternative ideas or approaches. There is a lack of critical thinking and debate over ideas. This often happens when the team overemphasizes team agreement and unity.
8. Ineffective leadership. Leaders can fail teams by not defining a compelling vision for the team, not delegating, or not representing multiple constituencies.
Source: Adapted from the book Leading Teams: Pocket Mentor Series, Harvard Business Press, posted originally on Harvard Business Review Answer Exchange
With team coaching, knowledge of the Core Values Strategies and team members’ CVI™ Profiles, your team members will be resourced to:
Contact Christine today for information about Team Coaching to bring your team to its fullest potential.
The entrepreneurs who hire Christine have stable businesses that they’re ready to grow. With coaching they work ON the business, instead just working IN the business. We work one to one with clients to help them attain unimaginable goals for themselves and their businesses. Results from business coaching include:
Contact Christine about a free Strategy Session for Business Coaching today to accelerate your company’s growth.
Are you responsible for hiring great speakers for your next meeting, conference, event, or retreat? Offer your listeners a positive, lasting impact from your next event. Christine Rose is a Toastmaster (CC/CL) and dynamic speaker for keynotes, workshops, and breakout sessions. With authenticity and humor, Christine has informed and inspired groups from 25 to 400.
Inquire about hiring Christine Rose to speak at your event.